Cenaxo has established a niche in the industry with the addition of roofing to complement our other crafts. While we are mostly repairing and replacing slate roofs, we also have experience with other types of historic roofing materials such as terracotta tile, flat/standing seam copper, wood shingles, etc.
When a flat/low slope roof is part of our client’s needs, we can provide solutions with systems from Johns Manville, Versico and Sika RoofPro among others. While EPDM is the most widely used in modern roofing, it as well as PVC and TPO can have a place in certain conditions on historic structures. The liquid applied reinforced roof system can also be used when detailing is especially challenging.
Cenaxo can provide diagnosis of roof problems through to execution of repairs and replacement seamlessly unified with our other services.
The following are some of our Historic Roofing services:
• Slate Repair and Replacement
• Terracotta Tile Repair and Replacement
• Wood and Asphalt Shingles
• Flat/Standing Seam Roofing
• Flat/Low Slope Roof Repairs and Replacement
• Liquid Applied Reinforced Roof Systems
• Waterproofing and Sealants